Sunday, January 04, 2009

Cracked Mirrors

CRACKED MIRRORS

I look into the mirror of you

 and see

All the things missing

 from me

 

I searched year after year

Costing me dear

Never finding what it was I lacked

But now tis clear

The old mirrors cracked

I will never

Look back

 

The superficial reflected

What I thought I needed

My attention misdirected

My reasoning unheeded.

 

And now I walk

Like a puzzle that’s done

The confidence

Of a hard race won

 

For knowing what

you've lived without

removes  any doubt

in every direction

wanting to shout

for joy

-Shiidon, January 2009

With all the events personal and external last year I had started the process of organizing myself.  The pace has picked up these last few days and it is exhilarating.  Each step of organizing or throwing out brings more clarity to my thoughts and of all things more peace to my mind.  I have found more organizing happening in my mind as well.


1 Comments:

Blogger Aniela said...

O joy! What a great joy!
"What doors will open," she asks?
Love love love to you

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home